Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Chef Tim

I've realized that I make a lot of scrapbook pages about Tim cooking. I promise, I cook too. It had been a long time since Tim has made fresh pasta, so a few months back he made another batch. Hopefully I can get him to make it more often this summer. We have a nice garden going and all those fresh veggies would be so good with fresh pasta.

The pattern papers are K & Company's Wild Saffron. I borrowed a CM circle punch to punch the circles out of SU Real Red, Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip. The title is done with Pressed Petals chipboard letters. At the bottom is SU Real Red ribbon and some hemp, held together with a SU paper clip.

2 comments:

Serena said...

nice page. I want to see proof that you cook as well. :)

Unknown said...

This is a great page. I love the color combo. It's nice to see someone's dh cooking.. lol