Monday, April 20, 2009

Mailbox Monday - April 20, 2009

Welcome to Mailbox Monday, hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page. Be sure to stop by her blog and see what great things she got in the mail.
I only received one book last week, but I am so excited to read it. Library Thing sent me an Advanced Reader's Copy (ARC) of The Late, Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow. It won't be published until May 19.
I have book club tomorrow and we will discuss Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. I'm having trouble finishing the book. Yes, I know it's very short book, but animals keep dying and I know it's not going to get any better. My reward for finishing Steinbeck will be Molly Marx. Can't wait to get started on it.

4 comments:

Serena said...

Have fun with Of Mice and Men! check out my mailbox if you like.

Marie said...

Hello,

Thank you for commenting on my blog entry. I'd love to send you a Swimming ARC. Please email me at library@randomhouse.com with your mailing address.

I hope you enjoy Molly Marx. I know our Library Marketing director, Jen, really liked it.

Marie
www.randomhouselibrary.com

Iliana said...

Hope you enjoy your book group! I still haven't finished my book for my book group but am hoping to finish it this afternoon - I'm close!

Enjoy your new book!

Melanie said...

I did finish Of Mice and Men and we had a great book discussion this morning. I also read Molly Marx and finished it last night - I just couldn't put it down.