Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spinach - it's Yummy



Saturday I spent the day scrapbooking. Tim spent the day replacing the fuel pump on his Buick. Before I left I made these Spinach Balls. I found the recipe on Friday on www.mochefsallowed.blogspot.com. They were super easy inexpensive and super easy - perfect to take to a pot luck lunch - and they got rave reviews.

Spinach Balls

1 frozen pkg chopped spinach, cooked and drained

2 cups herb & seasons stuffing mix

1 cup chopped onions

3 beaten eggs

6 tablespoons of melted butter

6 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese (I also used a little shredded Colby Jack mix)

3/4 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon pepper

Mix all ingredients. Shape into 2 inch balls. Put on sprayed cookie sheet. bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.

This week I'll share the scrapbook pages I got done.

No comments: